Monday, January 7, 2008

Post One


Make More Money From the Comfort of Home!

*Click~

I know, I've done it myself. There's something enticing about offers like that. It's one of the reasons why I never really thought I would sit down and write something like this. You see, I'm not one of those types who really cares to sit down in front of a PC and perform various moneymaking tasks - in all honesty, that very act officially makes my computer use 'work'. When I'm home, I like to... not work.

In addition, (to take a moment to speak further of myself) I am not what one would consider a very sociable person. Not that I am generally impolite or antisocial, but one might be inclined to consider me somewhat socially indifferent. That said, it was only in this moment of weakness or inconsistency that I decided to sit and write my thoughts on this website for all to see.

Why? Because I clicked one of those "Make Free Money" links while waiting for my coffee one morning and the emphasis upon 'Blogging' intrigued me to the extent that I actually began writing this before coming to my senses. Now I suppose I have crossed the line and should continue as time allows; despite being relatively busy these days, I suppose it would be a semi-productive way to fill the doldrums on the rare occasion that I find myself simultaneously bored and idle.

I have been asked to write about certain of my experiences by family and peers for some time now, but I am not one to consider such stories worth the time they take to write. On the other hand, there are far more things written that were neither worth the time they took to write nor the resources they require to host; therefore one such as myself might feel at least somewhat justified in the possibility that someone among the conceivably countless multitude of bored, literate individuals occupying their idle time on the internet might glean something worthy of reflection by reading posts such as this one (with the egregious overuse of semicolons and run-on sentences at no extra charge).

However, since this is essentially my introductory post, the reader should expect little content of merit. Over the course of time between now and the next post, I will be committing some thought to where I might begin with subsequent writings; finding myself alone in a foreign country after a long series of bizarre encounters and twists of fate. With stories like mine, starting at the beginning is not always beneficial to the development of the plot.

No comments: